- Education campus "Gertrude Fröhlich-Sandner" Vienna, Austria Lupe
- Office building "Fleet Kontor" Hamburg, Germany Lupe
- Waste water plant Maribor, Slovenia Lupe
- "Grimming" Spa Bad Mitterndorf, Austria Lupe
- Residential complex "Monte Laa" Vienna, Austria Lupe
- Shopping centre "Haidäcker Park" Eisenstadt, Austria Lupe
Alongside Germany, Switzerland, Poland and the Czech Republic, Austria is one of PORR’s “home markets”. Here, in the old imperial city of Vienna, is where PORR’s success story began in 1869; the company was formed by leading industrialists for the purpose of reshaping Vienna’s Ringstrasse.
The company has been successful in Austria for more than 140 years and has realised countless famous, trailblazing projects in the course of its history. In addition to the architectural highlights of the Gründerzeit in Vienna, the most important pioneering works include numerous infrastructure projects such as the Glockner High Alpine Road, technically demanding power plants such as Kaprun pumped storage power plant and a large number of Austria’s tunnel projects. Decades of experience paired with cutting-edge technology – PORR is the only company to offer this combination.